"Australian soprano Livia Brash has a richly upholstered and luxuriantly coloured lirico-dramatico soprano and she exhibited range, strength and nuance...
Brash's was an impressive performance of considerable commitment and accomplishment."
-Opera Today, London 2019
- Beatrice (Beatrice di Tenda) London Bel Canto Festival 2019
- Alcina (Alcina) Hawaii Performing Arts Festival 2018
- Donna Elvira (Don Giovanni) Hunter Opera 2017
- Fiordiligi (Cosi fan tutte) Sydney Conservatorim 2016
- Vitellia (La clemenza di Tito) - Pacific Opera 2018 [scenes]
- Mimi (La Boheme) Central Coast Opera 2018
- Tosca (Tosca) Central Coast Opera, Outlaw Opera 2018
- Aida (Aida) - Wollmington Productions 2019
- Leonora (Il trovatore) - American Institute of Musical Arts Graz 2017 [scenes]
In 2019, Ms. Brash was one of twelve singers internationally to attend the prestigious Georg Solti Accademia in Italy, where she was under the tutelage of mentors such as Maestro Richard Bonynge AC CBE and Barbara Frittoli. She performed the title role of Bellini's Beatrice di Tenda as part of the London Bel Canto Festival with the London City Philharmonic Orchestra and appeared in recital at the National Liberal Club in London. She was to make her debut in title role of Verdi's Aida at the WIN Entertainment Centre Stadium in Australia (cancelled)
In the 2018 season Ms. Brash made four role debuts, appearing as a guest artist in the title roles Alcina and Tosca, and Mimi (La Bohème), where she was described by critics as "a star in the making", she also toured Australia as Rosina/Bertha swing (Il Barbiere di Siviglia). The same year, she also made solo appearances with the Canberra Symphony's Opera Gala, Lake Macquarie Philharmonic's Elgar Concert, Willoughby Symphony's Opera Gala and Central Coast Philharmonic orchestra's Nelson Mass. She is also the winner of the Richard Bonynge Award in the 2018 Joan Sutherland and Richard Bonynge Bel Canto Competition.
Livia is a Pacific Opera Young Artist alumna and has performed as soloist in venues such as the Sydney Opera House, The Chatswood Concourse, Llewellyn Hall in Canberra and Sydney Town Hall.